This is a virtual experience. You will need to use the Zoom platform on your computer, coupled with a working webcam and microphone, to fully engage with this experience. If you have any technical difficulties you should reach out to your facilitator ASAP. Please plan to arrive at least 5 minutes before the session begins to account for any technical difficulty.
Session-Specific Information: For relevant assignments, links, and resources, please see the appropriate headings under each session. These will be updated prior to each session.
Add To Your Calendar: https://goo.gl/GnJcjR
Login Address: https://teachforamerica.zoom.us/j/2040787348
Call-in Number (Optional): 646-558-8656 or 408-638-0968
Meeting ID: 204 078 7348
Collaborative Work Space: https://goo.gl/nKxiVM
Our First Discussion: The Archetype Does Not Work
Wednesday, March 29, 6:00-7:30 PM
- Make sure that your mastery tracker is up-to-date and ready to share!
- Open – Collaborative Teams
- Learn – Archetypes Versus Reality of Review
- Discuss – Creating a Culminating Plan
- Collaborate – Defining Our Opportunities
Our Second Discussion
Wednesday, April 13, 6:00-7:30 PM
The assignment (DUE EOD 4/10) is to use one of the nine tools that we discussed during our first session to provide some equitable review in your classroom. Be prepared to share artifacts.
- Reflecting on our remediation practice (using the nine tools)
- MDE Performance Level Descriptors
- Performance Tasks as Review + Classroom Menus
- Growth Mindset during testing season
Our Final Discussion
Wednesday, April 26, 6:00-7:30 PM
Give a new performance task to your students and grade all of their work using the QUASAR Rubric! Share the results with Ethan, your TLD Coach, and Megan by April 26th!
- Capstone Conversations
- Culminating Projects