Questions to consider
- Given my research, what assessments does it make my sense to use to track our performance this year? What kind of performance on this assessment feels both ambitious and feasible?
- What other habits, skills, and mindsets do I know I need to build in my students?
- Do I need to create any other assessments or rubrics in order to hold myself and my students fully accountable?
- How can I message all this to students in a way that is clear and compelling?
Resources to consult
- See the complete assessment guidance page here.